Sep 10, 2008

Becki's Riding Noah


Becki has started taking lessons in English style horse back riding. She has the best teacher, Nancy (a sister in our ward). Becki has learned so much already and Nancy has told us that she is natural... she baths the horse, and even helped give Noah (the horse) shots and feeds him.

This is Nancy on Eli and Becki on Noah

Becki's new love - Noah

7 comments:

Sharon and Marvin said...

If for no other reason, I have really FELT this is one of the best reasons you moved out of CA. She looks like a natural and seems to really enjoy it. What wonderful opportunities your family is having...just wish it was not so far away. Miss you guys!

Heather said...

She looks very happy!!

Tami Sue said...

That is sooo wonderful that Becki gets to take riding lessons! I'm jealous! She looks so natural next to that horse. Auntie Tiffy would be so proud! hee hee LOVE YOU GUYS!

Marrianne said...

Oh Madison will be so envious!

Kate said...

Hi Heather! I didn't know you moved out to Colorado! Looks like life it treating you well out there. Glad to see your beautiful family via your blog. Thanks for your sweet care and concern over the last couple of months. It means a lot.

SCRAPPNMOM said...

How awesome! I can totally image her with a horse one day. Tell her to save her pennies! I LOVE the last picture of her standing with the horse. It looks like a picture you would see in a magazine. What a model! You are gorgeous Becky!

Tiffany-Ann said...

You darn toot'n, I'm proud!!! (referring back to Tami's comment above) I knew there was something EXTRA special about Becki! I love you guys!!