Sep 29, 2010

He's a Senior...

these are some of the shots we took of

Mikal for the Year book... Can you believe

I am old enough to have a Senior????

4 comments:

Marrianne said...

Who is that??? :-)
I can't believe he's so grown up! A strapping lad he is!

Sharon and Marvin said...

And a very handsome guy! Where has the time gone? I remember being in your little Utah basement apartment after he was born. And remember so well him sitting in his dad's chocolate birthday cake when a toddler. Where has the time gone? Miss you guys but so happy to see your new blog! Awesome!!!

Heather said...

Isn't is amazing that enough time has past to have kids this old!! Crazy! I love the pictures.

Grandma Mortie said...

Heather,
What a great young man Mikal has grown up to be. We are so proud of him and the great influence he has been in Colorado. Your pictures as usual are great, thanks for sharing. Love you guys.
Mom Mortie