School's out for SNOW DAY!!!!



The schools and most businesses closed today, we had a blizzard!!! Yeah snow
Mikal had friends over to hang out.
They made a ramp to sled down...
Then Steven wanted to go so we did the whole suit...


Then Becki went out with him and he fell in the snow
and then he was all done... He came back in the house to
get warm and watch tv... 10 mins prep and 10 second of play...


They also played the Wii-


Then...they decided to sit in the spa... then it was time for snow
angels... in bathing suits...can you believe it???


Mikal alone to show how deep it was... Then Braedan, Greg, and Mikal

Lined up and waiting their turn to ride the Merrill Ramp!


Sam in his tumble and roll move, and Becki in her flying turn
The Little kids had a great time on the ramp, sledding and playing.
It was a great day for our first ever SNOW DAY!!!




The schools and most businesses closed today, we had a blizzard!!! Yeah snow
Mikal had friends over to hang out.
They made a ramp to sled down...
Then Steven wanted to go so we did the whole suit...


Then Becki went out with him and he fell in the snow
and then he was all done... He came back in the house to
get warm and watch tv... 10 mins prep and 10 second of play...


They also played the Wii-


Then...they decided to sit in the spa... then it was time for snow
angels... in bathing suits...can you believe it???


Mikal alone to show how deep it was... Then Braedan, Greg, and Mikal

Lined up and waiting their turn to ride the Merrill Ramp!


Sam in his tumble and roll move, and Becki in her flying turn
The Little kids had a great time on the ramp, sledding and playing.
It was a great day for our first ever SNOW DAY!!!

We had about a foot of snow today and I think Mikal loved it the most!

5 comments:
This is the life. I love the bumper stickers here that say "Not a Colorado native, but I came as soon as I could."
Grandpa agrees with Steven. I would just be sitting in the garage or window watching all the fun.
Mikal your crazy, but I love the
pictures and you. Becki you have
that side slide down..looks like fun to me. Sam, I hope the roll was fun...it looked kind of scary.
Steven, you look so cute in your snowsuit.
I love and miss you all.
Glad you had fun for your snow day! I heard so many others complain about winter rearing its head again.
Oh my gosh! This blog totally cracked me up! First all the snow! I HOPE it is gone by now. Then, the one of Steven getting his snow gear one...ha ha ha...and then how he was "done" 10 minutes later. ;) Then, the picture of Mikal in the snow in his swim trunks!!! He's INSANE! But the one that gave me the biggest laugh was the last one of Mikal in the hot tub with his tongue sticking out....reminds me of YOU!!! LOVE YOU and MISS YOU ALL!!! When you comin to visit this summer???
Post a Comment