Mar 1, 2009

Butterfly Pavillion


A day with bugs...

We went to the Rain forest today

And we were able to see hundreds of different Butterflies

It was a quick day but really neat to see all the different kinds

These are days that I know that Heavenly Father loves color and beauty. He created so many things that we just over look, today we didn't over look, we were able to see and enjoy.
We also were there for a butterfly release, new butterflies are let go into the area, very cool. Becki has 6 land on her while we were there, didn't have the camera then sorry.
So next time you come visit we're going to the Rain Forest in Colorado.

5 comments:

Quinn and Ashley said...

So I think this is funny!! WE went to the Butterfly Pavilion the same day!! We went about noon. When did you go? We should have planned this a little better!

Sharon and Marvin said...

Also one of our high lights while visiting last year. Amazing colors and so many varities.

Heather said...

We will have to go there the next time we come. We are thinking that we will come through there on our way home from Nauvoo. Hope you don't mind.

Susan, Susie, Suz said...

You are such a talented photographer. If you are ever in town, please let me know if you are available to take our family portrait.
I always think of you first when we are past-due for a photo....funny, huh?

Grandma Mortie said...

Butterflies are a favorite of mine.
I used to draw them a lot. My favorite, the Monarch butterfly.
Heather do you remember when our
weeping willow tree was covered with them?

I really miss you guys alot.
Love you