
I had a wonderful morning
and really had a great birthday
the day was only beginning
My family made me breakfast
and helped me start my day off right.
I also was able to had a Swedish massage,
I love that, and was really relaxed.


They drove me to a park and kicked me out of the van
and told me to take a walk while they went shopping.

this is what was at the end of my walk. I was able to read
and catch up my journal, while listening to the waterfall
and a chainsaw cutting down trees nearby, hahaha
(David's order didn't go through for peace and quiet)

Then we dropped the kids off and David to me to lunch
we went to Panera's, yummy! I had the Brocolli cheddar
soup, and a Turkey artichoke panini,
I have a new favorite place :0)

4 comments:
Sounds like a nice relaxing birthday. We hope it was a happy one.
Oh, and we LOVE Panera Bread. We discovered it shortly after moving here and have had many tasty dinners there.
Happy late birthday Heath! I have been a total slacker when it comes to birthdays this year. Know that I love you very much and miss you tons! Hope your day was wonderful! Sounds like it. I wish someone would kick me out of the car and make me go be by myself. How awesome! Wow, amazing views! See you in a week! We will have to celebrate you birthday then.
Panera is one of our favorite places as well! They have the best soup nd sandwiches. Glad you had such a fun day and we'll see you guys soon.
This is Susan Green---I'm so happy to have found you thru Tami D's blog!!
I didn't even know you were in beautiful Colorado.
Keep in touch---and happy belated birthday!
Post a Comment